internet

List Of Top Search Engines 2017

top search engines
Written by Mohammed Rafi

Search Engines are the gateway to websites.The more you make your site Search Engine friendly, the more traffic you get.In this post, we have listed top search engines by monthly searches and Alexa rank.

Everyone knows google is the best and most used search engines in the world.So many bloggers optimize their blog based on google crawling and indexing.

Most of them submit their blogs only to google webmasters and don’t care about other webmasters.
It is easy to rank in other search engines than google.

Only 72% of total searches are done on Google It means you are missing the remaining 28% traffics to your sites.So it is better to submit your blog in most of the search engine’s webmasters.

I am not saying that bing provides you better traffic than google, but it will give you decent amount of extra traffic

I have listed all major search engines with their Alexa rank and webmasters links.You can add to search engines free by submitting your site webmasters.

Also Read: Top 25 weird websites everyone should visit at least once

Top Search Engines List

Google

Google is top and most visited free search engines in the world.It is started in 1997, and currently, it is the most visited website in the world.It is available in 123 languages
  • Alexa Rank-1
  • Monthly Unique visitors-1.6 Billion
  •  Language-Python, C, C++

 

 Click Here To Visit Google Webmaster

Submit Your Blog To Google Webmaster

Bing

Microsoft started Bing in 2009.Around 15% of searches are performed in bing.It is a replacement for live search(Previous search engine by Microsoft).
  • Alexa Rank-26
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-500 million
  • Language-ASP.NET

Click Here To Visit Bing Webmaster 

Yahoo

Yahoo is third largest search engines in the world.Though it tops in the email when it comes to search engines it stay behind google and bing.It is started in the year 1995  and one of the oldest search engines from the 90s.
  • Alexa Rank-6
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-490 million
  • Language-PHP

 Click Here To Visit Yahoo Webmaster
  

Baidu

Baidu is a Chinese search engine company.It occupies 70% of market share in china.It is launched in 2000.
  • Alexa Rank-4
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-480 million
  • Language-C, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby 

Click Here To Visit Baidu Webmaster

Ask.com

Ask.com is a question-answer based search engine started in 1996.Ask.com gets 245 million of unique visitors every month.
  • Alexa Rank-94
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-245 million

Click Here To Visit Ask.com Webmaster

AOL

AOL is started by a US based company.It is started as control video corporation in 1983 and later changed as AOL in 2009.It occupies 0.59%  market share.
  • Alexa Rank-279
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-200 million

Click Here To Visit AOL Webmaster

DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is an internet search engine which avoids filter bubble.They generate search results based on Wikipedia, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Yummly.
  • Alexa Rank-498
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-150 million

Click Here To Visit DuckDuckGo Webmaster 

Yandex

Yandex is a Russian search engine.it has 60% of market share in Russia.It was launched in 1997.
  • Alexa Rank-31
  • Monthly Unique Vistors-30 million

Click Here To Visit Yandex Webmaster

WolframAlpha

WolframAlpha is a computational search engine.It is launched in 2009 by Stephen Wolfram.
  • Alexa Rank-1817
  • Monthly Unique Visitors-35 million
 

WebCrawler

WebCrawler is a search engine which gives search results from google and yahoo
  • Alexa Rank-2289
  • Monthly Unique Vistors-25 million

Other Top Free Internet Search Engines

Submit your blog to top search engines.Increase your traffic.Share this with your friends.
 

 

 

Get more stuff like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

About the author

Mohammed Rafi

Mohammed Rafi is the administrator of seofari.He likes to post about SEO, Computer tricks etc.Apart from blogging he is currently doing his final year B.E

Leave a Comment

0 Shares
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Share
Stumble